If you are a resident of Washington, Oregon or Alaska, I can provide legal services “virtually” without the necessity of you coming into the office.
Plan your estate and create your will, power of attorney, and healthcare directive easily and conveniently on your schedule.
I am pleased to introduce to you my Online Estate Planning program I call E*state planning, where you can plan your estate on your time, from your computer, with the support of Hanis Irvine Prothero, PLLC. You will find it to be an easy, convenient and affordable way to give your family security and peace of mind.
Through a combination of communication that works for you, including:
- Telephone conferences
- Virtual “conference rooms”
- Secure online document transmission
1. Contact me by email at email@example.com and let me know you are interested in virtual law services
2. I will email you the appropriate questionnaire for you to complete (pdf fillable) and return to me
3. We will arrange a consultation by the most convenient means for you (phone, Skype, email … your choice). During that consultation, we will discuss your estate planning or elder law issues, and develop a proposal for what legal work needs to be done. I will quote a flat fee for any estate planning services.
4. I will draft your documents and provide drafts via email for you to review. I have secure document service so you can get your documents online and know they are secure.
5. You can arrange to have the documents signed at your location
6. You send copies to me for the file, and …. we’ve just completed your estate plan
Unlike other estate planning websites, your plan will be built working directly with an estate planning attorney, drafted by an estate planning attorney, and backed by the professional requirements of a member of the law profession.